Heat King HK300
Diesel, Glycol, Ground Thaw
Tamarack Industries presents the Heat King Mobile
Glycol Heating System a faster way to prepare foundation
sites and cure concrete in cold weather. Heat King also
saves on labor speeds preparation and lowers energy costs
by as much as 80%. The Heat King uses only centrifugal
pumps for the field and circulation loops. Safer than positive
displacement pumps, they're engineered to eliminate
dangerous pressure situations.
- Run Time Up to 120 hours
- Length from Hitch 14'
- Width 86"
- Height 83"
- Electrical 2 - 120V AC 20A Circuit
- Glycol Tank Capacity 96 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity 192 Gallons
- Weight Full / Empty 6,505 lbs / 7,835 lbs
- Hoses 4 @ 700 ft
- Heater Capacity 305,000 BTU Heating
- Ground Thawing Up to 5,600 square ft
- Concrete Curing Up to 11,200 Square ft
- Temporary Heating Up to 12,000 square ft