An attachment that pays for itself in a very short amount of time, replacing your hand labor work crew. The Landscape Rake was designed to remove small to medium-sized rock as small as 3/4” along withunwanted roots and debris. The Landscape Rake also breaks up lumpy soil, while grading, leveling scarifying – preparing the soil in a one-step process. This is the perfect tool for preparing a seedbed, sodding or lawn leveling.
- Working Width 62.0 "
- Bucket Capacity - Struck 0.4 YARDS
- Raking Width 55 "
- Driven Shaft Speed 165 rpm @ 80L/min 21gpm
- Height 39"
- Length 64"
- Optimal Hydraulic Pressure 2100-3400 psi
- Overall Width 66"
- Required Hydraulic Flow 11-23 gpm
- Rock Size Range .75" to 6"
- Weight 1312 lbs
- Required Hydraulics Standard